As a producing venue, there could be instances where your existing insurance arrangements may not be comprehensive enough or your insurers are unable to accommodate cover for your own productions (including auditions, workshops and rehearsals). Perhaps you are taking a show on tour nationally or internationally. This product can cater for these occasions where your existing policy is unable to protect you.
The encoreinsure package can be tailored to your requirements to include cover for:
- Property & equipment including hired in equipment or the venues equipment you are using for which they have made you responsible
- Office contents & computer equipment (if required)
- Money – which you may have on your premises, at a venue/rehearsal space, in transit or in an overnight safe.
- Business Interruption – increased costs expended to maintain your normal business operations following a property damage loss at your office premises
- Employers’ Liability including freelancers, volunteers and unpaid performers
- Public & Products Liability
- Cancellation – reimbursement of costs and expenses incurred by you, that you are unable to recover should your production be necessarily cancelled, abandoned, postponed, interrupted or relocated.